The GE Druck PV210 Pneumatic Hand Pump is fully portable, easy to use and generates pneumatic pressures in excess of 3000 mbar. It is an ideal tool for calibration checks on pressure transmitters, pressure switches, indicators, recorders and controllers.
The PV210 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable offering exceptional control. Thermally insulated to eliminate hand held temperature effects and supplied with a built-in pressure relief valve to protect the test instrument, this pump was truly designed with the requirements of low pressure calibrations in mind. It can also be used as a portable pressure comparator in conjunction with various pressure indicating devices.
- 0 to 45psi (0 to 1250inH2O) pressure range
- 0 to 27inHg vacuum range
- 20in H2O to max pressure relief valve adjustment
- 0.01inH2O precise fine control
- Finger-tight quick fit connectors
- Two 3ft long 1/8in diameter nylon hoses