The GE Druck UPS III IS loop calibrator features a graphic display with menu-driven interface, which is easier to use than traditional knobs, switches, multi-function keys and dual key sequences. An internal loop supply is available in both measure and source modes, essential during plant shutdowns. The GE Druck UPS III IS loop calibrator’s accuracy is 0.015% of reading; this includes 12 month stability and temperature effects. GE Druck UPS III IS loop calibrators can maintain a 4:1 calibration ratio with the latest instrumentation and are typically 10 to 40 times more accurate than a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM).
- ATEX / IEC intrinsically safe
- Measure or source 0 to 24 mA
- Accuracy 0.015% of reading
- Dual mA and % readout, linear, or flow
- Step, span check, valve check, ramp
- 50 VDC measurement and continuity
- HART compatible
The UPS III IS is supplied as standard with leather case and carry strap, a certificate of calibration, user guide, test leads, and a set of alkaline batteries.