The PACE1000 precision pressure indicator brings together the latest measurement technology from GE to offer an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to pressure measurement for monitoring, test and calibration applications.
PACE1000 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive and resonant devices. PACE1000 offers a wide choice of standard pressure range from three levels of precision to ensure that PACE can accommodate specification and budget requirements.
PACE1000 is the indicator version of the PACE platform, complementing the PACE5000 which offers a single pressure control range approach to pressure test and calibration and the PACE6000 which supports single or dual range pressure control. The PACE CM control module offers three levels of precision, providing a precision versus price solution.
The Airfield task is supplied as standard with the Barometric option and enables the user to display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters.
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Available ranges: 55,000ft/650 knots or 75,000ft/1000 knots
- Indication available in pure aeronautical units: Altitude – feet or meters
- Air speed – knots or km/hour, mph
- Mach – mach number
- Derived pressure at mean sea level and barograph for barometric applications