The Druck DPI 880 multifunction calibrator is an ultra-compact and simple to use tool for testing, configuring and calibrating virtually all process parameters.
It is 35% smaller than competitive models and it’s windows-like menu driven display means fewer keys and a more simple, easier-to-understand interface. The DPI 880’s data logging capability means that users no longer need to carry additional recording tools.
The DPI 880 Multi-function Calibrator is virtually a calibration lab in the palm of your hand. It allows the user to obtain high precision data and address any issue in as much time as it takes to press a button, saving thus valuable operating time. Advanced features combined with technical innovations address more applications in a considerably less amount of time to others, delivering fast and reliable results. The compact design enables the tool to be portable, making it even handier for users needing it for on the go testing, configuring and calibrating.
- Sources and reads mA, mV, V, ohms, frequency and pulses
- Simulates and reads 8 RTDs and 12 thermocouples
- 32 pressure modules from 10 in H20 to 10,000 psi (25 mbar to 700 bar)
- Simultaneous dual reading capability
- Automatic switch test and pressure leak test
- 1000 point data storage with real time clock
- 24 V loop power supply
- HART loop resistor
- Large backlit display
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
3 AA alkaline batteries
A set of electrical test leads